About
About me.
Hello
My name is Léa and I am currently a student of the Springboard to a DCS program at College Ahuntsic for the last two semesters. Next semester I would like to integrate the Medical Records Management technique. This technique will allow me to become a medical archivist and to work in hospitals. In this program, I will have to follow the basic courses as well as coding and medicine courses. During the third year of this program, I will have to do an internship in a hospital to prepare myself for the real job.
About this blog
On this blog, I will publish several posts related to my future program (Medical Records Management). This blog should interest anyone who is considering a career similar to mine. I am planning to write many different posts such as a glossary, narrative texts and more. To avoid making mistakes in my writing, I will use the Virtual Writing Tutor online tool.
Comments
Post a Comment